Jump to navigation Jump to search
Build Agent configuration reference: https://www.jetbrains.com/help/teamcity/build-agent-configuration.html
- Gated commits (prevents developers from breaking sources in a version control system by running the build remotely for local changes prior to commit)
- Build Grid. Allows running multiple builds and tests under different platforms and environments simultaneously
- Integrated code coverage, inspections and duplicates search
- Integration with IDEs: Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA, Visual Studio
- Integration with Artifactory 
- Platforms supported: Java, .NET and Ruby
- Security: CSRF Protection since TeamCity 2017.1
TeamCity components include TeamCity Server and TeamCity agents.
<Connector port="8111" protocol="HTTP/1.1".
cat /opt/teamcity/logs/teamcity-server.log | grep -v " INFO "
- Read StackOverflow questions about TeamCity: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/teamcity?tab=Votes
- Review TeamCity Release Notes/Changelog: https://blog.jetbrains.com/teamcity/category/release/
- Install Teamcity-Server using Docker
- Learn about TeamCity Agents and how to configure them.
- Learn differences between TeamCity agents and Gitlab runners
- Review TeamCity release cycle: https://www.jetbrains.com/help/teamcity/how-to.html#TeamCity-Release-Cycle
- TeamCity: TeamCity Release Notes, TeamCity agents
- Continuous integration (Continuous delivery): GitLab CI, TeamCity, Travis, Jenkins, AWS CodePipelines, CloudBees, Azure Pipelines, XebiaLabs, Codefresh, GitHub, Pipeline