CI is the practice of integrating code into a repository and building/testing each change automatically, as early as possible. There are several tools in the market to facilitate Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) practices, such as GitLab and Jenkins.
Other CI tools include:
- Azure DevOps
- GitLab (2011)
- GitHub (2008)
- JetBrains TeamCity (2006)
- AWS CodePipelines and Travis.
- Review wikipedia comparison of CI tools: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_continuous_integration_software
- Read StackOverflow CI questions: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/continuous-integration?tab=Votes
- Continuous integration (Continuous delivery): GitLab CI, TeamCity, Travis, Jenkins, AWS CodePipelines, CloudBees, Azure Pipelines, XebiaLabs, Codefresh, GitHub, Pipeline
- Kubernetes, Docker