Jump to navigation Jump to search
- PostgreSQL has support for some SQL/MED since version 9.1 (2010).
- LucidDB has support for SQL/MED.
- MariaDB has support for SQL/MED with the CONNECT storage engine. The implementation uses different syntax than the official standard.
- Farrago has support for SQL/MED.
- IBM DB2 has support for SQL/MED.
- Teiid has support for SQL/MED. 
- SQL, NewSQL: GraphQL (2015), SQLite,
select count, Distributed SQL, TablePlus, Cache hit ratio,
EXPLAIN, Index (PostgreSQL), DDL, SQL/MED, Group by, List users, SQL Injection, SQLAlchemy,
CREATE USER, CREATE ROLE, EXPLAIN, ALTER DATABASE, REVOKE, NOLOCK, NOWAIT, EXISTS, Unique constraint