Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article is a Draft. Help us to complete it.
- OpenSSH 7.6
- Refuse RSA keys <1024 bits in length and improve reporting for keys that do not meet this requirement.
- OpenSSH 4.2: September 1, 2005 https://www.openssh.com/txt/release-4.2
- CSR, Create a certificate:
- Public-key cryptography: RSA, DSA, ECDSA, EdDSA (Ed25519), AES, RSA Conference, hash,
pkeyutl, Signature, key length
- TLS: OpenSSL, LibreSSL, WolfSSL, X.509,
.pem, SNI, CT, OCSP, Mbed TLS
- Cypher: MD5, SHA, Bcrypt, Blowfish, Hash, Hash-based message authentication code (HMAC)