Fuse Message Broker
In June, 2012, Red Hat Inc. announced that it had acquired FuseSource from Progress Software Corporation. Following the acquisition, Fuse Message Broker was rebranded as JBoss A-MQ and is available for download via www.jboss.org or the Red Hat customer portal.
JBoss A-MQ is an open source JMS message broker that is based on Apache ActiveMQ for use in enterprise IT organizations. It is certified, productized and fully supported by the people who wrote the code. JBoss A-MQ is the JMS platform for scalable, high-performance SOA infrastructure to connect processes across heterogeneous systems.
- MQ, NATS, Kafka, IBM MQ, ActiveMQ, Fuse Message Broker, MQTT, NSQ, RabbitMQ, Apache Kafka, AWS Kinesis and NATS Messaging, AMQP, ZeroMQ
- Apache ActiveMQ website
- JBoss A-MQ (Enterprise ActiveMQ) website
- CamelOne Conference
- Apache ActiveMQ getting started resources
- JBoss A-MQ (Enterprise ActiveMQ) documentation
- JBoss A-MQ (Enterprise ActiveMQ) forums
- JBoss A-MQ enterprise support
- JBoss community website
- "Red Hat to Acquire FuseSource".<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>