AWS API Gateway
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Homepage: https://aws.amazon.com/api-gateway/
- Allow creation of HTTP API, WebSockets APIs or RESTful APIs.
- Traffic management
- CORS support
- Authorization and access control
- Throttling (Usage plan:
- API version management
- mock integration 
The API Gateway free tier includes one million HTTP API calls, one million REST API calls, one million messages, and 750,000 connection minutes per month for up to 12 months.
- AWS Lambda
- CloudFormation: https://docs.aws.amazon.com/AWSCloudFormation/latest/UserGuide/AWS_ApiGateway.html
- API, Redfish (specification), GRPC, RESTful, FastAPI, AWS API Gateway Service, OpenAPI, GraphQL, Protocol Buffers, Google APIs Explorer, Zapier
- AWS, AWS Management & Governance, AWS computing, AWS security, AWS networking, AWS compliance, AWS Outposts, AWS Lightsail, AWS CLI, AWS Free Tier, AWS certifications, AWS Trusted Advisor, AWS Systems Manager, AWS Config, IAM Access Analyzer, AWS Cost Explorer, AWS Cost Management, AWS Budgets, AWS Organizations, AWS Chatbot, AWS dev: (CodeStar, Cloud9), AWS Partner Network (APN), AWS Tag Editor, AWS Resource Access Manager, AWS Quick Starts, AWS Global Accelerator, AWS Cognito, Amazon Kendra, AWS Artifact, AWS Elemental MediaStore, AWS Enterprise support, AWS Personal Health Dashboard, AWS support, AWS Professional Services Consultants, AWS Cloud Map, Amazon SageMaker, AWS Marketplace, AWS Management Console, AWS acceptable use policy, AWS DataSync, Amazon Monitron, AWS Amplify, AWS timeline