wikipedia:Amazon Web Services (AWS, Amazon) is one of the biggest on-demand cloud computing platforms. Amazon offers more than 90 services spanning a wide range including computing, storage, networking, database, analytics, application services, deployment, management, mobile, developer tools, and tools for the Internet of Things, two of the most popular include Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3) and Amazon Relational Database Services (RDS). Others include: Amazon Elastic MapReduce (EMR), AWS Config, Amazon Cloudwatch (monitoring) and AWS Cloudtrail (Auditing).
Amazon cloud environment can be managed from AWS page or using a AWS command line tool.
brew install awscli
brew install aws-sam-cli
brew install aws/tap/copilot-cli
brew install weaveworks/tap/eksctl
- AWS Free tier, AWS Cost
- CloudCraft diagrams
- Availability Zone, Region
- AWS Partner Network (APN)
- Resource Groups
- Terraform AWS resources
- Manage AWS infrastructure using Ansible
- Region, Availability Zone (AZ), AMI, ARN, Edge Locations, CPU credits, Placement groups, AWS: Placement groups
- AWS certifications: AWS Certified Solutions Architect-Associate (SSA), AWS Cloud Practitioner, AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional, AWS Certified Security - Specialty, AWS Certified Advanced Networking - Specialty
- AWS, AWS Management & Governance, computing, security, networking, AWS compliance, AWS Outposts AWS Free Tier, AWS certifications, AWS Trusted Advisor, AWS Systems Manager, AWS Config, IAM Access Analyzer, AWS Cost Explorer, AWS Cost Management, AWS Budgets, AWS Organizations, AWS dev: (CodeStar, Cloud9), AWS Partner Network (APN), AWS Resource Access Manager, AWS Quick Starts, AWS Global Accelerator, AWS Elemental MediaStore, AWS Enterprise support, AWS support, AWS Professional Services Consultants, AWS Cloud Map, AWS Marketplace, AWS CLI, AWS Management Console, AWS acceptable use policy, amazonaws.com, AWS Support plans, AWS timeline