Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)
Amazon AWS offers different wikipedia:Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) instance types, you will have to select the appropriate instance according to your computing demands and prices. AWS price calculator can help you to take the right decision: https://calculator.s3.amazonaws.com/index.html.
- General Purpose: M5, M4, T2, t2.micro instances are free tier eligible, T2 ulimited (not free tier eligible)
- Compute Optimized: C5 (since November 2017) , C4. C5 instances are cheaper and more powerful than C4 instances.
- Memory Optimized: X1e, X1, R4
- Accelerated Computing: P3, P2, G3, F1
- Storage Optimized: H1, I3, D2
EBS storage can be attached to ECS instances.
- July 2018, New R5, R5d, and z1d Instances available.
ec2-userand Ubuntu usernames
chmod 400 YOUR_KEY.pem
- Amazon EC2 Spot
- Create aws ec2 instance with ansible
- t3.micro included in AWS free tier
- Azure Virtual Machines
- AWS EC2, Tags,
aws ec2 describe-instances,
- AWS: EC2, RDS, S3, EBS, AWS Cloud Practitioner, AWS Cloudtrail, AWS Elasticsearch, EKS, AWS Cognito, AWS Lambda, AWS Outposts, AWS Lightsail, Amazon detective, AWS CLI, AWS Free tier, EMR, AWS App Mesh, AWS Fargate, AWS Free Tier, AWS certifications, AWS Trusted Advisor, AWS SageMaker, AWS Timeline
- "Amazon EC2 Instance Types – Amazon Web Services (AWS)". Amazon Web Services, Inc. Retrieved 2018-02-23.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>