Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)
Amazon AWS offers different wikipedia:Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) instance types, you will have to select the appropriate instance according to your computing demands and prices. AWS price calculator can help you to take the right decision: https://calculator.s3.amazonaws.com/index.html.
- General Purpose: M5, M4, T2, t2.micro instances are free tier eligible, T2 ulimited (not free tier eligible)
- Compute Optimized: C5 (since November 2017) , C4. C5 instances are cheaper and more powerful than C4 instances.
- Memory Optimized: X1e, X1, R4
- Accelerated Computing: P3, P2, G3, F1
- Storage Optimized: H1, I3, D2
EBS storage can be attached to ECS instances.
- July 2018, New R5, R5d, and z1d Instances available.
- Azure Virtual Machines
- AWS: EC2, RDS, S3, EBS, AWS Cloud Practitioner, AWS Cloudtrail, AWS Elasticsearch, EKS, AWS Cognito, AWS Lambda, AWS Outposts, AWS Timeline, AWS Lightsail, Amazon detective, AWS CLI, AWS Free tier, EMR, AWS App Mesh
- "Amazon EC2 Instance Types – Amazon Web Services (AWS)". Amazon Web Services, Inc. Retrieved 2018-02-23.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>