Apple Push Notification service (APNs) auth key
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Apple Push Notifications service (APNs): establish connectivity between your notification server and the Apple Push Notification service. One key is used for all of your apps.
- DeviceCheck: Access the DeviceCheck and AppAttest APIs to get data that your associated server can use in its business logic to protect your business while maintaining user privacy
- MapKit JS: Use Apple Maps on your websites. Show a map, display search results, provide directions, and more.
- Media Services (MusicKit, ShazamKit): access the Apple Music catalog and make personalized requests for authorized users, and check audio signatures against the Shazam music catalog.
- Sign in with Apple. Enable your apps to allow users to authenticate in your application with their Apple ID.
- Key ID
- Apple Developer roles: https://developer.apple.com/support/roles/
- Public key, private key,
- Read https://developer.apple.com/documentation/usernotifications/setting_up_a_remote_notification_server/establishing_a_token-based_connection_to_apns
- Read Create a private key: https://help.apple.com/developer-account/#/devcdfbb56a3 that can be downloaded in a